Recovery Vizor Sizing Guide
Recovery Vizors come in 5 main sizes from Mini to X-Large (Draft). Ensuring your horse has the correct size is KEY to getting the most benefits out of the product. If your measurements fall outside of these sizes, please submit your sizing form and provide additional details on your horse.
Follow the guidelines below to help in determining the correct size for your horse.
Measure the size of your horse's FOREHEAD
- This is a combination of 3 Separate Measurements, not a single arc. Follow the steps below and use the picture as your guide:
- Measure from the outer corner of one eye, Up at a slight angle to middle of forehead...
- Then across the middle of your horse's forehead...
- Then straight Down at a slight angle to the outer corner of the other eye.
- This will measure the widest part of your horse's forehead when done correctly. NOTE: Do NOT measure straight across the eyes as the distance will result in a Recovery Vizor size likely too small for your horse.
Click on the button to select your Recovery Vizor Version!