1. HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE
- Measure OVER the MIDDLE of the Ear Snug. (MUST PULL EARS OVER AND LAY FLAT AGAINST HEAD TO MEASURE!) Then down and around behind the jaw, back up to the other Ear. (See pictures below)
NOTE: It is best to use a soft tape measure for this measurement. If you do not have one, use a string to ensure you get it flat over their ears and around your dog's head. Then put the string to a ruler or regular tape measurement to get the circumference.
- It is CRITICAL to obtain an accurate measurement, we recommend you measure twice and have help to steady your pet, when needed.
- Obtain your pet's Accurate weight.
3. COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE SIZING HELP FORM
- Our experts will quickly review it and reply via email so you can then place your order online.
NOTE: Each size is color-coded as noted below. Requesting a size be in a different color is not available.
Once you have completed the SIZING FORM submission, click the button below to return to the OptiVizor product page.
OptiVizor-Short Snout Clear UV Tint OptiVizor-Short Snout Dark UV Tint